When you are at the Renaissance fair, you want to be sure that your money is easy to get to, but a modern-day wallet can throw off your vibes. Here is the solution: equip yourself with the Medieval Belt Pouch with Red Trim! This medieval leather pouch is the perfect size for coins, stones, or other small trinkets, and its red and black coloration makes it both unique and versatile. The drawstring opening ties in the front over a red panel accented with steel tone rivets. At the top of the medieval pouch is a red loop for easily attaching it to a belt. The Medieval Belt Pouch with Red Trim is the perfect functional accessory for any Renaissance fair attendee, LARPer, or anyone looking to dress as a medieval or fantasy character.
- Perfect for storing coins, stones, or other small items
- Features a front red leather panel
- Secures shut with drawstring tie
- Easily attaches to most medieval belts
- Makes a great LARP or Renaissance fair accessory
- Made from leather
- Overall Height: 9 Inches
- Pouch Height: 6 Inches
- Width: 5 Inches
- Depth: 4 Inches
- Fits Belts up to 2.5 Inches Wide
Measurements are approximate.