Take a bite out of history when you enjoy your next feast using Hand Forged Medieval Cutlery. This feastware set includes a spoon, a two-pronged fork, and a knife, all handcrafted from carbon steel for a rugged, historical look. The spoon and knife both feature stylish twists along their lengths, right up near the head of each utensil, while the knife has a twisted handle that curves around completely to form a loop. This cutlery set is perfect for taking with you to Renaissance fairs and for using during medieval feast events. Add authenticity to your reenactment or LARP experience using these personal historical eating utensils.
As this item is crafted by hand, slight variations in color and detail may occur.
- Includes spoon, fork, and knife
- Each handle has twisted detail
- Great for medieval feasts and reenactments
- Comes with leather carrying case
- Cutlery is hand forged from carbon steel
- Case is made of leather
- Hand wash after every use and dry before putting away
- Average Utensil Length: 6.25 Inches
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.