When setting the table for your next medieval or Renaissance meal, add to the atmosphere of the event when you use the Wooden Medieval Feasting Plate. This single serving plate adds a rustic, historical touch to any dining experience. This round wooden plate is perfectly sized for an individual setting or for presenting a small dish. It has a slight depth, so it can easily hold a variety of different foods. Whether you are dining at a Renaissance event or hosting your own medieval banquet, this historical wooden plate makes a fine piece of feastware.
- Sized for single servings or small dishes
- Has a versatile, shallow depth
- Great for medieval, Renaissance, and Viking feasts
- Made of wood
- Use a food safe finish, such as walnut oil or beeswax, to make safe for eating from. Reapply as needed.
- After given a food safe finish, wash by hand.
- Top Diameter: 9 Inches
- Bottom Diameter: 7.25 Inches
- Thickness: 0.25 Inches
As this product is handmade from natural materials, its size may vary slightly. Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.