With just a touch of feminine flare, the Elisa Canvas Blouse is a stylish take on a medieval and Renaissance reenactment essential. This cotton canvas top features subtly puffed short sleeves with elasticized ruffles at their cuffs. Along the front of its slightly fitted bodice, the medieval blouse features a closed seam that opens right before reaching the rounded neck. The hem of the canvas tops neck transitions into ribbon ends that can be tied to close the neck or left open for a looser, casual look. Add easy elegance and charm to your medieval reenactment and LARP ensembles with this womens canvas blouse. The Elisa Canvas Blouse is a staple piece that works for a variety of characters, lending girlish grace to peasant, pirate, and maiden outfits alike.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Blouse features short sleeves with ruffled cuffs
- Round neck features ribbon ties at front
- Lightly fitted bodice features closed front seam
- Feminine blouse suits many medieval and Renaissance styles
- Essential addition to reenactment, LARP, and costume wardrobes
- Great for pirates, maidens, peasants, and more
- Made of cotton canvas
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- Small: Bust – 32.3 Inches, Waist – 25.2 Inches
- Medium: Bust – 35.4 Inches, Waist – 28.3 Inches
- Large: Bust – 38.6 Inches, Waist – 31.5 Inches
- X-Large: Bust – 42.1 Inches, Waist – 35 Inches
- XX-Large: Bust – 42 Inches, Waist – 40 Inches
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.