Whether you choose to wear it with a bodice or on its own, the Annabelle Blouse is a fine addition to your roleplay wardrobe. Made from sweat-absorbing cotton, this historical garment will help you stay comfortable while in character. This handmade blouse takes inspiration from the fashion trends of the Middle Ages. The weave of the fabric enhances its historical appearance with the added benefits of comfort and moisture absorption. The long-sleeve blouse features a ruffled collar with V-opening. Cotton cords adjust the fit of the sleeves and the neckline. The classic, versatile design of the Annabelle Blouse allows you to create multiple looks for your LARP character.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Available in multiple colors
- Long-sleeve blouse with V-opening
- Adjust the style with lacing at the collar and cuffs
- Excellent base garment for different looks
- Medieval apparel for LARP and reenactment
- Made from 100 percent cotton
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- X-Small: Bust – NA, Waist – NA Inches
- Small: Bust – 32.3 Inches, Waist – 25.2 Inches
- Medium: Bust – 35.4 Inches, Waist – 28.3 Inches
- Large: Bust – 38.6 Inches, Waist – 31.5 Inches
- X-Large: Bust – 42.1 Inches, Waist – 35 Inches
- XX-Large: Bust – NA Inches, Waist – NA Inches
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.