Take on the role of traveling merchant at the next renaissance fair or appear as a fair maiden from a LARP kingdom. With the Felice Blouse as a base garment to your period costume, the opportunities for historical roleplay are endless. Handmade from cotton, this garment takes inspiration from medieval fashion trends. The weave of the fabric enhances its authentic appearance with the added benefits of comfort and sweat absorption. The round neckline of the blouse features a V-opening with string closure. The bell sleeves are wide and drape beautifully from the elbows to approximately the wrist. With its classic design, the Felice Blouse opens up the doors to customization. Match it with a skirt and bodice, or wear it under an overdress.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
Please note that size XS comes up really small therefore we recommend that size for young girls.
- Medieval top with wide bell-sleeves
- Fastens at the neckline with strings
- Excellent base garment for different looks
- Historical apparel for LARP and reenactment
- Made from 100 percent cotton
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.