A member of the ruling class should have drinkware that represents their high status. Drink out of the Elegant Floral Drinking Horn. Being made of natural horn gives the drinking horn an authentic look and feel. It also has a brass rim and end cap. An engraved and inset floral pattern adorns the rim. This elegant pattern has a darkened finish that makes it stand out from the rest of the rim. Small rings adorn the endcap in addition to its stylized tip. The Elegant Floral Drinking Horn looks great as part of a historical reenactment, LARP event, or cosplay. You can also use it to decorate your home or office. Display this drinking horn in your own home using one of our drinking horn stands or take it on your adventures with a drinking horn frog to wear on your belt.
Please note that, because this horn is natural, yours may vary in color and size from what is shown here. The stand shown is not included.
- Stylized endcap
- Engraved floral design
- Great home or office decor item
- Wonderful for reenacting and roleplaying
- Made from natural horn and brass
How to Clean and Care for your Drinking Horn:
- Your drinking horn will arrive to you clean, however we still recommend that you thoroughly clean your drinking horn before use.
- Soak the drinking horn in hot water with dish soap. Scrub the inside of the horn with a bottle brush, making sure to get as far into the tip as possible. Rinse well.
- Fix the horn to stand upright and fill with warm water. Drop two denture tablets into the horn and let it sit overnight or for at least 8 hours. The ingredients in these tablets will provide further deep cleaning. After the horn has soaked, scrub with a bottle brush again and rinse well.
- If you desire, you can coat the inside of the horn with a food safe epoxy. This would make washing much easier and less time consuming. If you choose not to seal the inside, just follow the steps above when washing.
There are no reviews yet.