Finally! You have solved the ancient riddle. With the brown Durentius LARP Wand raised, you cast the required spell to complete the great puzzle. It features a core of brown, varnished wood with a handle sleeve of polyurethane foam. The handle sleeve is removable, so it is easy to change out handles from different Epic Armoury wood-core wands, sold separately. This sleeve features a rich brown, wood-like grip. On either side of the grip, there are silver and gold colored rings. Small, intricately detail engravings adorn the rings near the core. At the other end of the wand is a golden talon holding a faux orange stone. Cast your spells with the brown Durentius LARP Wand at a LARP event, cosplay convention, or a faire.
- Unique talon and stone design
- Highly detailed
- Core separates from handle
- Able to interchange wood-core wand handles
- Great for LARP events and fantasy conventions
- Handcrafted from polyurethane foam
- Core is made from varnished wood
- The wand may be cleaned with a cloth and polished occasionally. When using wood polish, take care to keep the polish from touching the polyurethane foam handle. Store your wand in a cool, dry environment.
- Overall Length: 13.8 Inches
- Grip Length: 2.4 Inches
- Sleeve Length: 6.3 Inches
- Handle Circumference: 2.6 Inches
Measurements are approximate.