You raise the White Durentius LARP Wand and cast a mighty spell. You have enchanted the land before you and all shall acknowledge your power. It features a core of white, varnished wood with a handle sleeve of polyurethane foam. The handle sleeve is removable, so it is easy to change out handles from different Epic Armoury wood-core wands, sold separately. This sleeve features a white, wood-like grip. On either side of the grip, there are silver- and gold-colored rings. Small, intricately detail engravings adorn the rings near the core. At the other end of the wand is a golden talon holding a faux purple stone. This wand is a perfect accessory for any sorcerer or druid to use at a LARP event or cosplay convention.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Unique talon and purple stone design
- Highly detailed
- Core separates from handle
- Able to interchange wood-core wand handles
- Great for LARP events and fantasy conventions
- Handcrafted from polyurethane foam
- Core is made from varnished wood
- The wand may be cleaned with a cloth and polished occasionally. When using wood polish, take care to keep the polish from touching the polyurethane foam handle. Store your wand in a cool, dry environment.
- Overall Length: 13.8 Inches
- Grip Length: 2.4 Inches
- Sleeve Length: 6.3 Inches
- Handle Circumference: 2.6 Inches
Measurements are approximate.