If you enjoy the Ready For Battle line of LARP weapons and shields, but you wish it had a shield with a certain pattern or image on it, why not make it yourself? The DIY RFB Round Shield is an uncoated LARP shield for you to work on! Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred, this incredible round shield blank is a template waiting for you to create the shield of your dreams on it! The shield blank possesses a banded rim with realistic rivet details along the outside edge. Bring a personalized touch to your LARP outfit by creating a unique shield.
Once properly painted, we recommend applying a latex sealer to the shield. Latex shields do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis. It will keep the coating flexible, which will make the shield last much longer. The maintenance silicone also protects to the coating from drying out, and helps the shield resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- Durable and shred resistant
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- An ideal starting point for LARP shields
- Perfect for DIY LARPers
- Made from closed cell foam
- Once finished, coat with a latex sealer
- Use 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) to ensure long weapon life and durability
- 20 Inch Diameter