The local villages have learned to fear the sight of your ship. As the Vegvisir Iarla LARP Shield shows, you are always able to find and defeat them. Made from hard EVA foam, this shield has a slightly domed shape and a latex coating. The front of the shield looks like planks of wood with a round, steel-colored boss in the center. The sigil, a Norse magical symbol, of Vegvisir decorates the front. Vegvisir is a symbol meant to help someone find their way in rough weather.
On the back, the wooden appearance continues. Faux wooden strips cross the back perpendicular to the fake wooden planks. In addition, there are faux nails that look like they attach the strips to the planks. In the center, there is a steel-colored rim around the boss. Within the boss, there is a handle for holding the shield. The Vegvisir Iarla LARP Shield is ideal for LARP battles, cosplay events, and theater productions.
- Rich wood-like appearance
- Norse inspired imagery
- Center grip for holding the shield
- Highly realistic design
- Great for LARP events and cosplaying
- Made from hard EVA foam with a latex coating
- Latex shields do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the shield. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- Diameter: 27.6 Inches
- Grip Length: 5.5 Inches
- Handle Circumference: 3.5 Inches
- Weight: 50.5 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.