Soldier or swashbuckler, the Curved LARP Cavalry Sabre is ready to slash through the battlefield with its slim, sleek blade. The intricately detailed hilt adds to the immersion of historical LARP and low fantasy gameplay.
Hybrid LARP Construction:
Epic Armourys Hybrid LARP construction combines a soft EVA foam blade with a highly detailed handle made of polyurethane. First, the closed cell foam surrounds a sturdy yet flexible fiberglass core that is safe for LARP battle. Kevlar helps reinforce the tip, making this a stab-proof LARP fantasy weapon. Then, a latex coating over the blade helps protect this soft foam.
The polyurethane construction allows for a high level of detail in the handle. This also means the handle is relatively maintenance free and very durable. Thus you can easily enhance the immersion of your LARP experience and let that detail inspire your LARP characters kit.
Its slim, curved blade makes this historical LARP sword great for slashing action on the LARP battlefield. It features a silvery steel color. This historical sabre style suits military inspired characters, especially those who prefer a bit of flair.
Next, the hilt features an antique brass tone collar before the guard. The D-guard shape has one arm angled up towards the blade while the other forms the arch over the grip, connecting again just before the pommel. A darker silver tone throughout the hilt fittings adds to the historical look of the LARP weapon.
Careful crafting creates a grip that looks like dark red leather sectioned by lines of antique brass wire. This texture adds both style and a more secure hold to this LARP weapon. Finally, a brass ring around the pommel of the sword echoes the color of the wire wrap and blade collar. Easily take this sword with you from battle to battle using one of our leather sword frogs.
Whether your character is a swashbuckling pirate, a naval captain, or duty-bound cavalier, this historical LARP sword is sure to fit well into a variety of environments and LARP kits.
The Curved LARP Cavalry Sabre is approximately 35.4 inches in overall length. This measurement will vary as each LARP sword is handmade.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- Closed cell foam is durable and shred resistant
- A Kevlar tip protects the flexible core
- Durable and detailed handle adds to immersion
- Great for military characters, pirate, and more
- Blade is made from closed cell foam
- Handle is made of polyurethane foam
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Finished with a latex coating
- Latex weapons need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis. It is an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the coating flexible, which will make the weapon last much longer. The maintenance silicone also protects the coating from drying out and helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- As this is a hybrid latex and polyurethane foam weapon, take care not to spray the Maintenance Silicone on the handle by first wrapping the handle in a plastic wrap. Store latex weapons flat or on the pommel, never on the tip, and in a cool, dry environment. Use a towel or sheet to protect the LARP weapon from adhering to plastic or rubber surfaces.
- Overall Length: 35.4 Inches
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.