Whether you fight as a warrior queen or a vicious barbarian, you require a weapon that shows your prowess like the Battleworn Celtic Leaf LARP Sword. This Celtic sword has a fiberglass rod core with a Kevlar core tip. Around this is an EVA foam blade that is durable and shred resistant. Latex coats the blade. This blade curves inward, then outward towards the tip. Notches and nicks adorn the blade as well as dark spots to mimic rusts and stains.
In between the polyurethane foam handle and EVA foam blade is the crossguard. The guard has a U-shape, just like the pommel. They point in opposite directions, typical of Celtic war swords. Also, they have a copper color with a verdigris style finish. Knotwork adorns both the pommel and handguard. Between them rests the grip. This grip resembles wrapped leather. The Battleworn Celtic Leaf LARP Sword is a great blade for a variety of settings and characters. Use it for cosplay or LARP events.
The Battleworn Celtic Leaf LARP Sword has an overall length of 33.5 inches. Please be aware that this measurement can vary slightly, as it is a handmade item.
- Aged and worn appearance
- Historical design
- Durable construction
- Ideal for a variety of characters
- Wonderful for LARP and cosplay events
- Blade is made from EVA foam
- Handle is cast from polyurethane foam
- Core is made of a fiberglass rod
- Finished with a latex coating
- Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- Overall Length: 33.5 Inches
- Grip Length: 4.3 Inches
- Blade Length: 24.4 Inches
- Blade Width: 2.8 Inches
- Crossguard Width: 3.5 Inches
- Handle Circumference: 3.9 Inches
- Weight: 11.8 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.