A good casual pair of paints is a must-have for a reenactors wardrobe, especially if they can go with almost any look. That is what makes these Cuffed Medieval Pants so great – they offer an easy-going look that you can wear with ease! The pants are made entirely from a light canvas fabric, with a puffed upper leg and a fitted lower leg. The middle-hems are reinforced for added durability. The pants feature a baggy fit with a tie-string waist, with secondary tie-strings on the narrow legs. These Cuffed Medieval Pants are a must-have for any reenactor, as they are a subtle accent that goes perfectly with almost any medieval, fantasy, or renaissance styled ensemble.
- A loose-waisted pants with fitted lower legs
- Upper legs have a puffed and baggy design
- Secured with a tie-string waist
- Lower leg cuffs have an adjustable tie-string as well
- Great for a variety of medieval looks and styles
- Made from a light cotton canvas fabric
- Drawstrings made from cotton