Whether you are ready to listen to Scheherazade or to fight at sea, the Ataman Canvas trousers are ideal for an outfit at a reenactment or LARP event. Coming in three colors and five sizes, these trousers are ideal in warm temperatures. The waist is fastened with five buttons. The detailed buttons and cuffed hem add a bit of artistic practicality. These pants can be added to a variety of different outfits and costumes. They do not feature pockets, so add your own belt and pouch to carry your essentials. These flowing trousers are great for the next desert caravan or oceanic adventure. They are ideal for LARPing, reenacting, or attending a faire.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Detailed buttons and cuffed hem
- Available in three colors
- Sizes range from Small to XX-Large
- Versatile for different outfits
- Ideal for a LARP event or medieval faire
- Handmade from cotton canvas
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- Small: Waist – 38.6 Inches, Side Seam – 40 Inches, Ankle Opening Circumference – 14.1 Inches
- Medium: Waist – 39.6 Inches, Side Seam – 40.9 Inches, Ankle Opening Circumference – 14.6 Inches
- Large: Waist – 40.5 Inches, Side Seam – 41.7 Inches, Ankle Opening Circumference – 15.7 Inches
- X-Large: Waist – 41.7 Inches, Side Seam – 42.9 Inches, Ankle Opening Circumference – 16.7 Inches
- XX-Large: Waist – 42.9 Inches, Side Seam – 43.9 Inches, Ankle Opening Circumference – 17.7 Inches
Measurements are approximate.