Become a loyal warrior of the Undead Flesh in service to the Bone Queen with the ConQuest Undead Armour Package 2. This set includes the gorget, pauldrons, arm bracers, greaves, as well as the stylized tabard with matching belt. Fashioned from 19 gauge galvanized mild steel, the armour possesses a dark metal finish, coated with a special rust resistant treatment. Leather buckle straps secures each armour piece to your upper body and limbs. Made from a lightweight black cotton fabric, the sleeveless, open-sided tabard displays a skull insignia on its front flap. A brass buckle and studs decorate the matching black leather belt.
To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them. Leather care products must be used to maintain the leather fittings as well.
- Officially licensed Undead Flesh armour
- Possesses a dark metal finish
- Treated with an oxidation resistant coating
- Features the gorget, pauldrons, arm bracers, and greaves
- Includes the tabard with insignia and a studded belt
- Perfect for ConQuest and other LARP events
- Armour crafted from 19 gauge galvanized mild steel
- Fittings made from top-grain leather
- Tabard fashioned from light cotton fabric
- Care Instructions- Keep away from water. Clean with a metal polish and re-oil occasionally to properly maintain the armour. Use Leather care products for the fittings.
- Arm Bracers: Wrist -6.5 Inches, Forearm – 8 Inches, Length – 10.5 Inches
- Greaves: Ankle – 8 Inches, Calf – 10 Inches, Length – 13.5 Inches
- Tabbard: Length to longest point is 55 Inches
- Belt: Fits up to a 53 Inch Waist, 2 Inches Wide
These are measurements of the armour only. These measurements do not include the straps or buckles.
There are no reviews yet.