For the LARP warrior who wishes to become a rakh of the Black Ice Essence, the Black Ice Armour Package 2 is the perfect fit. This ConQuest armour set includes the tabard, leather belt, arm bracers, greaves, pauldrons, and gorget. Black trim accents the violet-blue tabard. The arm bracers and greaves provide durable protection to your limbs during a LARP event. The pauldrons and gorget safeguard your shoulders and neck. A polished steel and black paint finish covers each armour piece. Rolled edges and rivets aid in deflection. Adjustable buckle straps provide a more customized, comfortable fit. The Black Ice Armour Package 2 matches perfectly with our Black Ice Helmet and Black Ice Gauntlets.
Please be aware that these items are handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them. Leather care products must be used to maintain the leather fittings as well.
- Officially licensed ConQuest armour
- Features a tabard with leather belt
- Includes the pauldrons, gorget, bracers, and greaves
- Possesses a polished steel and black paint finish
- Designed with rolled edges for improved safety
- Customized fit via adjustable buckle straps
- Crafted from 18 gauge mild steel
- Fittings made from top-grain leather
- Tabard fashioned from medium cotton
- Care Instructions- Keep away from water. Clean with a metal polish and re-oil occasionally to properly maintain the armour. Use Leather care products for the fittings.
- Arm Bracers: Wrist – 6.5 Inches, Forearm – 7.5 Inches, Length – 10 Inches
- Greaves: Ankle – 8 Inches, Calf – 9.5 Inches, Length – 14 Inches
- Chest (Measured Flat Across): 21 Inches
- Length (Shoulder to Bottom Hem): 53 Inches
- Tabbard is open on the sides.
These are measurements of the armour only. These measurements do not include the straps or buckles. This will show you how much of your forearm the bracer will cover and how much of your shin the greave will cover.