Traversing dangerous terrain, you know the value of a blade that stands by you through various adventures. You carry the Battleworn LARP Trench Knife. This hybrid foam knife consists of an EVA foam blade and a polyurethane foam handle. The EVA foam has a latex coating. Firstly, the blade has a curved shape, like that of a machete. It also features scratches, nicks, and a rusty finish to give it that well-worn look. Next, the knife has a handle reminiscent of a WWI trench knife. It has finger guards that loop to protect the fingers. These loops and other parts of the handle have an aged brass tone. In addition, the grip has a rippled wood-grain texture. The Battleworn LARP Trench Knife looks amazing as a part of any adventurers ensemble.
The Battleworn LARP Trench Knife has an overall length of 23.6 inches. Please be aware that this measurement can vary slightly, as it is a handmade item.
- Historically inspired
- Nicked and worn appearance
- Durable construction
- Curved blade design
- Great for adventurers or rugged characters
- Blade is made from EVA foam
- Handle is cast from polyurethane foam
- Core is made of a fiberglass rod
- Finished with a latex coating
- Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- Overall Length: 23.6 Inches
- Blade Length: 15.7 Inches
- Grip Length: 4.3 Inches
Measurements are approximate.