An evolution from the medieval Danish axe, the Bardiche Axe Head is a curved blade with a long surface area historically suited for slicing, cleaving, and even stabbing. Add your own wooden haft to create this medieval weapon. The hand forged bardiche head has an aged look and is made of steel. When you add your own haft, it slides through a single socket. If heavy cleaving with an intimidating pole weapon is what your reenactment event needs, then choose this hand forged bardiche when making your next medieval weapon.
As this item is crafted by hand, slight variations in color and detail may occur.
- Features long, curved cutting area
- Haft is attached through single socket
- Add your own haft to create the full weapon
- Great for historical reenactment
- Made of steel
- Length of Head: 15.5 Inches
- Head Width at Widest: 2.5 Inches
- Thickness: 0.25 Inch
- Socket Diameter: 1 Inch
Measurements are approximate.