The Rudger Double Headed Axe is a hardy weapon for any warrior to have on hand. Whether your character is a Viking, knight, or medieval huntsman, this steel historical axe is ideal for stage combat and light reenactment use. This battle axe has a long, hardwood haft that can be wielded one or two-handed, and its narrow head is bladed on both side. The steel blade is dulled for safety. Add interest and detail to warrior ensembles and historical performances with this versatile and historically-inspired double headed axe.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Features double-sided head
- Blade is dull for safety
- Great for stage fighting or light reenactment
- Axe head is made of steel with a hardwood haft
- Overall Length: 28 Inches
- Blade Width at Widest: 4 Inches
- Blade Length: 9 Inches
- Haft Length: 26 Inches
- Haft Circumference at Widest: 4.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.