A versatile piece of apparel for men or women, the Ansgar Shirt serves as a solid addition to any medieval wardrobe. The period shirt features wide cuffs that tie at the ends of the slightly puffed sleeves and a high collar that laces. The historical shirt comes in green, black, blue, Bordeaux, brown, and cream color options, giving you a variety of looks to choose from as you create your re-enactment ensemble for the Renaissance fair or other event. Crafted from cotton, the medieval shirt can be paired with different accessories to suit a wide range of looks from peasant to noble to pirate.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
Hand washing this item is recommended. Do not dry in dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- Available in multiple color options
- Features wide cuffs and high collar
- String ties the neck and wrist cuffs
- Ideal medieval or Renaissance apparel
- Made from 100 percent cotton canvas
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- Small: Chest – 34.4 Inches, Waist – 30.7 Inches
- Medium: Chest – 38.6 Inches, Waist – 33.9 Inches, Length – 30 Inches
- Large: Chest – 41.3 Inches, Waist – 37.4 Inches, Length – 31.5 Inches, Sleeve Length – 27 Inches
- X-Large: Chest – 44.9 Inches, Waist – 41.3 Inches, Length – 35 Inches, Sleeve Length – 29.5 Inches
- XX-Large: Chest – 48 Inches, Waist – 45.7 Inches
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.