A stylish medieval shirt that works well for the Renaissance fair or other historical re-enactments, the Tilly Shirt is crafted from a sturdy yet lightweight cotton fabric that wicks away moisture, making it ideal for warm weather. The wide-cut long sleeves can be adjusted and tied short with the help of laces at the elbow and wrist, as well. A wide, fold-over collar provides a classic look to the period shirt. The versatile, loose-fitting design suits peasants, pirates, merchants, rogues, noblemen, and many other characters with the help of the right accessories.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
Hand washing this item is recommended. Do not dry in dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- Available in multiple colors
- Features wide fold-over collar
- String ties at elbows and wrists
- Ideal medieval or Renaissance apparel
- Made from 100 percent cotton
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.