When attempting a quest or journey, the traveler needs a place to hold their finds. The Adventurers Leather Flap Bag in black holds necessary gear or found treasure. Made of natural leather, this bag fastens closed with a decorative, brass toned buckle and strap. The strap ends in a point on one side and attaches to the flap on the other. Underneath the flap, there is a drawstring tie to secure your treasures. Two back loops allow the bag to secure to a belt, not included. Add this medieval bag to your LARP, cosplay, or Renaissance faire outfit.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Fastens with a buckle and strap
- Decorative buckle detail
- Pointed strap tip
- Can secure to a belt, not included
- Great accessory for LARP events or faires
- Handcrafted from natural leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Depth: 6 Inches
- Width: 7.5 Inches
- Height: 7-10.8 Inches
- Belt Loop: 2 Inches
Measurements are approximate.