If you are looking for a rough and brutal looking hunting knife to add to your gear, be sure to check out the Witold Hunting Knife. Made from steel, this knife features a single-edged blade. The wide blade widens slightly halfway down the blade. A sawback design runs along half the blade near the tip. At the base of the blade, the ricasso forms a hook shape with one side of the hook forming the handle. The handle has a rough, twisted shape which makes it easier to grasp. It ends with a nail-head like pommel. This iron knife looks wonderful in multiple medieval and fantasy settings. Bring the Witold Hunting Knife to a historical reenactment, faire, or medieval camping event.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Single edged blade with a sawback spine
- Features an twisted handle
- Unique hook shape on the ricasso
- Great for medieval and fantasy characters
- Wonderful for reenactments, faires, and more
- Made from steel
- Overall Length: 11.2 Inches
- Blade Length: 6.9 Inches
- Blade Width: 2 Inches
Measurements are approximate.