Looking for a substantial chopping knife to add to your culinary collection? Make sure that you check out the Witold Chopping Knife. Made from a single steel railway nail, this knife features a wide, cleaver style blade with a rugged spine. At the end of the blades spine, there is a small hole through the blade. It has a gently curved edge. Next, the knife continues with a twisted handle. The roughly forged handle makes it easier to grasp. The handle ends with the head of the nail. This knifes rustic design makes it look right at home in any medieval kitchen or camp. You can also use the Witold Chopping Knife in your own home as well.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Forged from a single piece
- Has a wide, chopping blade
- Twisted, rough handle for a better grip
- Great for medieval kitchens
- Works well in modern homes and when camping
- Made from a steel railway nail
- Handle Length: 4.3 Inches
- Blade Length: 6.3 Inches
- Weight: 20.5 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.