In the medieval world, people used herbs for both food and medicine. The Anselm Herbs Knife would look right at home in a medieval castle or a modern kitchen. The curved edge of the knife cuts through herbs without squashing them, keeping them intact for your culinary requirements. The curved wooden handle allows the user to more comfortably control the knife. The handle is riveted to the tang of the blade. Like other knives in the Anselm series, which are sold separately, this knife has a dark textured finish on its tool steel blade. Cut rosemary, sage, or other fresh herbs with this unusually shaped knife.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Curved blade design
- Riveted handle detail
- Dark textured finish on the blade
- Curved handle for easier control
- Great for cutting herbs in any kitchen
- Handcrafted from tool steel and wood
- Hand washing is recommended. Wash in warm, soapy water, and dry with a soft cloth. Do not soak in water or put in dishwasher.
- Length: 9.8 Inches
- Blade: 5.9 Inches
- Blade Width: 2 Inches
Measurements are approximate.