As an elite warrior, you know that you intimidate your foes on the battlefield. The Black Viking Knot Leather Bracers elevate your look. Made from 7-8-ounce leather, this Viking arm armour comes as a pair. Overall, the Celtic arm armour have angled sides. Also, the medieval bracers have straight edges near the wrists and gently curved edges near the elbows. Leather trim runs along the edges.
Along the sides, there are straps for securing the Celtic bracers onto the arms. This allows them to fit a range of arm sizes. Also at the sides are rectangular sections of suede. In the middle of each Norse bracer, there is another section of suede. It has concave curved sides that taper inwards towards the wrist. Near the elbows, these center sections have circular accents. The brass accents feature a complex knotwork pattern.
You can feel fierce and mighty at your next LARP battle or in your favorite cosplay with these leather Viking bracers. Fight alongside Thor, the Morrigan, or any powerful character of your choice and know that you do so in style.
- Sold as a pair
- Has a circular knotwork accent
- Secures with straps
- Works for a variety of characters
- Great for reenactments, LARPs, and cosplays
- Made from suede and 7-8-ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.