The Torge Canvas Shirt is a suitable base for many medieval looks, be you a knight on noble quest, a traveling merchant, or a humble villager. With a design that is both versatile and durable, this blouse belongs in your wardrobe. The shirt has a rounded collar and roomy sleeves with narrow cuffs. A button with fabric loop closes the short V-opening. This period garment is handmade from a sturdy cotton canvas. The rough weave of the fabric not only increases its durability, but also enhances its authentic look and feel.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Medieval top with wide bell-sleeves
- Fastens at the neckline with a single button
- Excellent base garment for different looks
- Historical apparel for LARP and reenactment
- Made from 100 percent cotton canvas
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- X-Small: Chest – 30.7 Inches, Waist – 44 Inches, Overall Length – 27.75 Inches
- Small: Chest – 34.4 Inches, Waist – 46.5 Inches, Overall Length – 28.25 Inches
- Medium: Chest – 38.6 Inches, Waist – 51 Inches, Overall Length – 29.25 Inches
- Large: Chest – 41.3 Inches, Waist – 53 Inches, Overall Length – 29.5 Inches
- X-Large: Chest – 44.9 Inches, Waist – 57 Inches, Overall Length – 30 Inches
- XX-Large: Chest – 48 Inches, Waist – 60 Inches, Overall Length – 31 Inches
Measurements are approximate.