No matter what persona you wish to portray from the 17th century, the Tilly Wool Vest is sure to bring the right sense of style to your costume. Made from a wool blend, this long cut vest is available in different colors in a range of sizes. The cap sleeves make it easier to layer it over long-sleeved shirts. Decorative buttons close the front until the waist. Underneath the buttons, the waistcoat is open until the hem. The back features a slit up the middle for better mobility. The Tilly Wool Vest is an ideal garment for LARP events, reenactments, and fantasy conventions.
- Comes in different colors and a range of sizes
- Short cap sleeves
- Decorative buttons close the front
- Back slit for mobility
- Great for reenacting or role-playing
- Made of a 70 percent sheep wool, 20 percent polyester, and 10 percent viscose blend
- Dry clean recommended
- Small: Chest – 38 Inches, Overall Length – 40 Inches
- Medium: Chest – 41 Inches, Overall Length – 41 Inches
- Large: Chest – 44.5 Inches, Overall Length – 44 Inches
- X-Large: Chest – 45 Inches, Overall Length – 45 Inches
- XX-Large: Chest – 49 Inches, Overall Length – 45.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.