Add some stylish flair with a great outer garment to your historical costume or ensemble. The Geoffrey Canvas Doublet is a wonderful choice. Made from cotton canvas, this Renaissance jacket comes in two colors and a range of sizes. It has a V-shaped neckline. Also, the doublet fastens down the front with four brass clasps. The clasps add a decorative touch as well. Just below the last clasp, the doublet features a horizontal seam, creating a waist on the doublet. Next, the doublet features rounded cap sleeves. Contrasting cord spirals around the cap sleeves. On the inside, the doublet has a light-colored lining. This versatile and stylish jacket works well with a variety of characters, including pirates, bards, nobles, and more. Wear the Geoffrey Canvas Doublet to your next reenactment or cosplay event.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in two colors
- Available in a range of sizes
- Fastens in front with clasps
- Detailing on the cap sleeves
- Great for many different characters
- Made from cotton canvas
- Clasps are brass
- Small: Length – 24.4 Inches, Chest – 36.6 Inches, Hips – 37.4 Inches, Hem – 40.9 Inches
- Medium: Length – 26 Inches, Chest – 39.8 Inches, Hips – 40.6 Inches, Hem – 44.1 Inches
- Large: Length – 27.6 Inches, Chest – 42.9 Inches, Hips – 43.7 Inches, Hem – 47.2 Inches
- X-Large: Length – 29.1 Inches, Chest – 46.1 Inches, Hips – 46.9 Inches, Hem – 50.4 Inches
- XX-Large: Length – 30.7 Inches, Chest – 49.2 Inches, Hips – 50 Inches, Hem – 53.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.