You can add the Tilly Leather Doublet to any medieval ensemble to bring some flair and style into your historical wardrobe. Made from leather, this doublet comes in two colors and five sizes. It features cap sleeves and a short standing collar. Decorative buttons close the jacket shut from the neck until just above the waist. It features a flared hem below the waist. This doublets versatile design works for different classes and roles in medieval society. It is wonderful for reenactments, LARP events, and fantasy conventions.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in two colors
- Available in five sizes
- Buttons down the front
- Has cap sleeves and a standing collar
- Versatile design for medieval outfits
- Made from leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Small: Chest – 40 Inches, Waist – 38.25 Inches, Overall Length – 27.2 Inches
- Medium: Chest – 42 Inches, Waist – 42 Inches, Overall Length – 28.3 Inches
- Large: Chest – 46 Inches, Waist – 42 Inches, Overall Length – 28.7 Inches
- X-Large: Chest – 46.25 Inches, Waist – 44 Inches, Overall Length – 28.7 Inches
- XX-Large: Chest – 50 Inches, Waist – 50 Inches, Overall Length – 29.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.