Fight against Saladin and his army with strength, might, and the Templar Knight Leather Bracers protecting your arms from attack. Made from 3-4-ounce leather, this medieval arm armour comes as a pair. Each brown Crusader bracer has a pointed edge near the elbow and a straight edge near the wrist.
A red leather Maltese cross adorns each medieval leather bracer. The Maltese cross began appearing in the early 16th century. It is most commonly associated with the Knights Hospitaller. The cross was minted on multiple coins by the Grand Masters of the order.
Also, each piece of Crusader arm armour secures onto the forearm with a pair of straps. The straps allow the bracers to fit a range of arm sizes. Feel fierce and protected with these bracers. Their leather construction provides protection without sacrificing mobility. Wear them to your next Crusades reenactment, medieval cosplay, or LARP event.
- Sold as a pair
- Features a red Maltese cross
- Secures with straps
- Ideal for medieval characters
- Works for reenactments, LARP battles, and more
- Made from 3-4-ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.