Awaiting the battle, you survey your troops. You have completed your preparations by donning the Studded Viking Leather Bracers. Made from 5-ounce leather, this Viking armour comes as a pair. Each leather warrior bracer secures onto the arm with straps. The buckled straps make these Norse bracers adjustable to fit a range of arm sizes.
Overall, the warrior arm armour has angled sides as well as gently curved edges near the elbows and wrists. Along their tops and bottoms, the bracers have brass-studded leather trim. In addition, the centers of the Nordic bracers have crisscrossing strips of leather. Rivets secure these woven 5-ounce leather strips into place. There are additional rivets in between the strips. This leather arm armour works for Vikings, barbarians, and even dwarves. Fight alongside the Einherjar or dwarves protecting their lands at your next LARP battle, reenactment, or cosplay.
- Comes as a pair
- Secures with straps
- Features a studded criss-cross design
- Works for both Viking and fantasy characters
- Great for renactments, LARP events, and more
- Made from 5-ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.