As an experienced warrior, you know the value of protecting your arms from the enemy. You wear the Brown Studded Fighter Leather Bracers. Made from 12-ounce leather, this pair of brown bracers secures to the arms with straps. The adjustable straps weave through slots on the bracers.
There are six rows of studs along each Viking bracer. They are in three pairs of lines. The studs run horizontally across the bracer. Their brass coloring nicely complements the brown bracers. These bracers are great for reenactments, LARP events, faires, and more.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Sold as a pair
- Has a studded design
- Secures with straps
- Works with a variety of characters
- Great for reenactments and LARP events
- Made from 12-ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Top Width: 8.6 Inches
- Top Inner Circumference: 8.25-10.75 Inches
- Bottom Width: 7 Inches
- Bottom Inner Circumference: 7-10.75 Inches
- Length: 8.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.