When fighting in battle, protecting the arms from attack is important. Make sure to check out the Black Studded Fighter Leather Bracers. Made from leather, this pair of black bracers secures to the arms with straps. The adjustable straps weave through slots on the bracers.
There are six rows of studs along each Viking bracer. They are in three pairs of lines. The studs run horizontally across the bracer. Their brass coloring contrasts nicely against the black bracers. These bracers are great for reenactments, LARP events, faires, and more.
As this item is crafted by hand, slight variations in color and detail may occur.
- Sold as a pair
- Has a studded design
- Secures with straps
- Works with a variety of characters
- Great for reenactments and LARP events
- Made from leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Top Width: 8.75 Inches
- Top Circumference: 8-10.75 Inches
- Bottom Width: 7 Inches
- Bottom Circumference: 8-10.75 Inches
- Length: 8.75 Inches
Measurements are approximate.