Inspired by the late Roman Empires horseman helmet, the Steel Halanor Barbuta Helmet provides good protection to the wearers head and face and possesses an impressive look for LARP warriors and collectors to enjoy. Made from sturdy steel, this Roman helmet shows off a bright metal finish that goes well with many other armour styles. A nose guard extends down from the forehead of the helmet, and wide cheek guards curve in from the sides. A three-piece neck guard protects the back of the neck, as well, completing the functional design. This barbute helm works well for role-play battles, historical re-enactments, and Renaissance fairs.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
- Displays a shiny metal finish
- Features nose, neck, and cheek guards
- Excellent head protection
- Great for live action roleplaying
- Crafted from 18 gauge mild steel
- Small: 22 to 22.8 Inch Head Circumference
- Large: 23.2 to 24.4 Inch Head Circumference
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.