Named after Bragi, son of Norse god Odin, the Bragi Steel Helmet is inspired by historic Viking helmets. Curved and riveted plates along the helmets front bottom edge add an extra touch of style to this handmade steel armour piece. Riveted strips of steel cross the rounded, slightly pointed skull, reinforcing its sturdy construction, and an extended nasal provides added protection to the front of the face. An excellent addition to any Norse-inspired armoured look or Viking LARP outfit, this historic helmet has cotton covered foam padding inside and two leather straps to secure it to the wearers head. We suggest wearing a padded arming cap under the Bragi Steel Helmet for best comfort and safety.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
- Based on historic Viking helmets
- Skullcap displays rounded, conical shape
- Riveted strips of steel reinforce construction
- Long nasal offers additional protection
- Curved applications embellish front of helm
- Great for LARP or costume use
- Made of 18 gauge steel
- One Size Fits Most Adults and Older Teens
- Circumference: 25.2 Inches
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.