A Norse warrior may want a sturdy blade for their tasks in the woods or at camp. The Skjold Knife features a thick wooden handle and a durable blade. The handle features a steel handguard. The Mytholon logo adorns the straight-backed blade and the accompanying leather sheath. Embossing also decorates the sheath. On the back of the sheath, a loop allows it to attach to a belt, not included. This knife is an ideal companion for the woodsman, craftsman, or knife collector.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Steel ricasso
- Thick, sturdy handle
- Includes a sheath
- Can be attached to a belt, not included
- Great for display or functional use
- Blade is made of magnet steel with wood handle
- Sheath is handcrafted from leather
- Overall Length: 7.3 Inches
- Blade Length: 3.3 Inches
- Weight: 4.2 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.