The functionality of a knife should not overshadow the appearance. The Jorik Knife combines an intimidating figure with great practicality. This knife is made of a single piece of steel. The straight-backed blade is robust, blackened, and decorated with hammer marks. The handle ends in a stylized head of a bird for a unique detail on a streamlined, rustic knife. The included leather sheath also features an understated look with a silhouette designed to cover mainly the blade. This steel knife works equally well as a daily blade, display piece, or costume accessory.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Made in one piece
- Stylized bird head detail
- Straight-backed blade
- Includes leather sheath
- Great for everyday or display
- Knife is handcrafted from high carbon steel
- Sheath is handcrafted from leather
- Overall Knife Length: 9.1 Inches
- Blade Length: 5.3 Inches
- Blade Width: 1.6 Inches
- Knife Weight: 8.8 Ounces
- Sheath Length: 7.9 Inches
- Sheath Width: 2 Inches
- Sheath Loop Length: 2.1 Inches
- Sheath Weight: 1.8 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.