For eons, you have studied the ancient ways. Now, wear the Shapur Wool Robeas you step forth skilled in the time-honored discipline. This unique reenactment garment is constructed from a warm and comfortable wool blend fabric. The sides of the long sleeved, knee-length robe overlap in the front and, when secured with a belt, form a unique tunic. This versatile tunic robe suits many characters and eras, whether worn as the base of a cosplay or as a versatile overlayer adding interest and warmth to a historical or fantasy outfit. If your LARP persona or cosplay calls for a garment drawing inspiration from ancient history and Eastern styles, look no further than the Shapur Wool Tunic Robe. Please note that the waist wrappings pictured are not included with this piece, but are shown for inspiration.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Sides of robe overlap in front
- Robe reaches about knee length on most wearers
- Can be secured with a belt to form tunic shape
- Tunic robe features long straight sleeves
- Great for historical, Eastern, or fantasy cosplay looks
- Made of 20 percent polyester, 10 percent viscose, and 70 percent wool blend fabric
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.