Offering protection from the wind and weather, the Colin Suede Shoulder Cape serves as a stylish addition to your medieval apparel. Made from high-quality material, the suede cape features a tall collar that looks quite grand. The medieval shoulder cape fastens in the front with a decorative buckle strap. The design of the period cape goes well with robes or long vests, and it can easily suit mens or womens styles. Available in black or brown color options, this leather cape is sure to become a favorite piece of period outerwear for the Renaissance fair and other historical re-enactments.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Available in black or brown
- Features high collar
- Fastens with a buckled strap
- Excellent medieval or Renaissance apparel
- Made from cowhide suede
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- Mantle Length (Front): 16 Inches
- Adjustable Strap Length: 6 Inches
- Neck Circumference: 18 Inches
There are no reviews yet.