Keep the holy relic from wicked hands. The devout crusader remembers well the final request of the priest. The Richard Chainmail Mantle protectively adorns the medieval pilgrim, who follows a sacred path to a forgotten tomb. Mild steel rings fortify a brown suede leather collar, making this a perfect piece for LARP activities. The butted round rings link together in a traditional 4-in-1 chainmail pattern. A 4-in-1 pattern consists of four chainmail rings woven through another ring. This medieval mantle matches with the rest of the Richard chainmail armour set. Complete your knight crusader costume with this fine chainmail collar adorning your neck.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
- Constructed from 8 mm butted round rings
- Designed with 4-in-1 chainmail pattern
- Great for LARP and costume activities
- Crafted from brown cowhide suede leather
- Rings made of 18 gauge steel
- This chainmail armour is pre-coated in oil before shipment
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour.
- When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil
- Circumference: 14.6-18.9 Inches
Measurements are approximate.