You should remember to bring something to store your feasting knife at a medieval banquet. Check out the Ramon Feasting Knife Sheath. Made from premium leather, this sheath comes in two colors. It matches the Ramon Feasting Knife (MY100968), sold separately. You can also use it for knives that are the same shape and size. It features a straight side and one that follows the curve of a knife blade. The curved side has a gentle point near the top of the sheath. At the top of the sheath, there is a wide loop for sliding the sheath onto a belt, not included. A rivet secures the loop to the sheath. This leather sheath is great for historical reenactors, faire attendees, and more.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in two colors
- Matches the Ramon Feasting Knife (MY100968), sold separately
- Has a loop for sliding onto a belt, not included
- Great for storing and carrying a knife
- Wonderful for reenactments and faires
- Made from premium leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Length: 10.2 Inches
- Width: 2 Inches
Measurements are approximate.