Make sure that you keep your camp hatchet at your side so that you get to it whenever you need it. Use the Erich Hatchet Leather Belt Clip. Made from premium leather, this brown sheath matches the Erich Camp Small Hatchet (MY100935), sold separately. You can also use it for axes that have an axe head with the same shape and size. The sheath has a top flap that folds over the axe head. It secures in place with a strap and buckle. On the back of the sheath, there is a loop for sliding the sheath onto a belt, not included. A rivet secures the loop to the sheath. The Erich Hatchet Leather Belt Clip is great for historical reenactors, campers, and more.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Matches the Erich Camp Small Hatchet (MY100935), sold separately
- Flap secures blade in place with a straps
- Has a loop for sliding onto a belt, not included
- Great for storing and carrying a hatchet
- Wonderful for reenactments and camping
- Made from premium leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Head Length: 5.9 Inches
- Blade Length: 5.9 Inches
- Fits 2 Inches Wide Belts
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.