Need something to cover your head with a truly medieval style? The Rafael Wool Chaperon is an ideal option for men and women to wear. Made from a wool blend, this headpiece comes in one color and a range of sizes. Based on a popular medieval headpiece, it consists of a hat with a closed elongated top, like the back of a hood. The hat has a rounded brim. A rectangular section hangs down from one side of the hat. You can wrap it around your neck like a scarf or hang it in a loop by tucking it on the other side of your head. This medieval head wear looks right at home in a reenactment, LARP event, cosplay convention, or any dress-up occasion.
This item is handmade from natural materials, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in one color and five sizes
- Features an elongated, hood-like top
- Has an attached scarf-like piece
- Historical, unisex design
- Great for medieval and fantasy characters
- Wonderful for historical reenactments, faires, and more
- Made of a 70 percent sheep wool, 20 percent polyester, and 10 percent viscose blend
- Dry clean recommended.