Do not forget to cover your head when you head out on a journey. The Rafael Canvas Chaperon is a great accessory piece to add to your outfit. Made from cotton canvas, this headpiece comes in five colors and sizes. Based on a popular medieval headpiece, it consists of a hat with a closed elongated top, like the back of a hood. The hat has a rounded brim. A rectangular section hangs down from one side of the hat. You can wrap it around your neck like a scarf or hang it in a loop by tucking it on the other side of your head. This medieval head wear looks right at home in a reenactment, LARP event, cosplay convention, or any dress-up occasion.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in five colors and sizes
- Features an elongated, hood-like top
- Has an attached scarf-like piece
- Historical, unisex design
- Great for medieval and fantasy characters
- Wonderful for historical reenactments, faires, and more
- Made from cotton canvas
- Handwashing recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach.
- Small: Circumference – 22 Inches or a Hat Size 7
- Medium: Circumference – 22.75 Inches or a Hat Size 7 1/4
- Large: Circumference – 23.6 Inches or a Hat Size 7 1/2
- X-Large: Circumference – 24.5 Inches or a Hat Size 7 3/4
- XX-Large: Circumference – 25.25 Inches or a Hat Size 8
Measurements are approximate.