A Celtic warrior king or queen requires a crown to show off their status. Reveal your power as ruler when you wear this Isidor Celtic Leather Crown. This premium leather crown comes in four colors. The crown secures to the head with lacing in the back. It has three sections riveted together. The two side sections have the holes in the back for the lacing. The front section has a flat edge and a pointed edge. This pointed edge has three points.
The two points on the sides have round medallions. The medallions have a circular knotwork design. The medallions are silver toned for the black crown. For the brown, green, and dark red crowns, the medallions have an antique gold color. The crown looks just as amazing with the points facing downward as it does with them facing up. This crown has a very versatile look. It works great with a variety of characters and genres. The Isidor Celtic Leather Crown makes a great accessory for any ensemble, especially for faires and LARP events.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in four colors
- Secures with ties in the back
- Round medallion detail
- Versatile design
- Great for LARPing or cosplaying
- Made from premium leather and Zamak, a metal alloy
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Circumference: 20.9-27.2 Inches
Measurements are approximate.