Become a fierce orc and scare off your human enemies by finishing off your fantasy costume with the Dark Tone Orc Ears. Made from high-quality latex, these prosthetic ears cover both ears. They are a medium-dark brown color.
Also, the fantasy ears feature a realistic, pointed design. They have a curled, triangular shape. There are bumps along the underside edge of each ear.
Finally, the ears have a thin, hollow construction for easier application. They are modeled to cover and form-fit over the outer ears, giving you plenty of surface area to secure them in place. These fantasy prosthetics are great for a wide variety of characters. You can use them for LARPing, cosplays, Halloween, and more.
Please note that this item is handmade. Thus, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes as a pair
- Has a medium-dark brown color
- Hollow, easy-to-apply construction
- Features a pointed, triangular shape
- Great for LARPing, cosplay, and more
- Made from latex
- The ears are designed to be applied using our Epic Effect Mastix Spirit Gum (MCI-2273), which will adhere the prosthetic to your skin, while it can be easily removed later with a bit of Epic Effect Mastix Spirit Gum Remover (MCI-2274). Please note that they do not include Mastix spirit gum or spirit gum remover. For the best results, clean the area with spirit gum remover, then apply the prosthetic and blend it with an appropriate shade of our Epic Effect Water-Based Make Up. Properly cared for and removed, these prosthetic ears can be used multiple times. Store dry in a dark and cool place.
- Height: 2.4 Inches
- Length: 3.1 Inches
- Width: 2 Inches
- Weight: 0.4 Ounce
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.