Perhaps you enjoy wielding a staff in battle against the enemy. If so, make sure that you check out the Olympia LARP Staff. Made from latex foam, this LARP staff has a fiberglass core for a more durable construction. It has a long wood-like haft. The handle has a black suede-wrapped grip in the center. The suede makes it easier to grasp. On each end of the haft, there is a silver-colored head. Each head has five angular ridges. Hammered sections separate the ridges. The end ridges have rounded tips. The Olympia LARP Staff makes a great addition to your gear for your next LARP event or cosplay convention.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Features two silver-colored ridged heads
- Has a wrapped grip for a better grasp
- Well detailed
- Great for medieval and fantasy characters
- Wonderful for LARP and cosplay events
- Made from latex foam with a fiberglass core
- Grip is suede
- Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- Overall Length: 72 Inches
- Head Width: 2.4 Inches
- Head Length: 18.3 Inches
- Grip Length: 18.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.