A blow to the knee can strike down even the best of warriors. Be prepared for whatever the enemy throws at you with the Medieval Steel Knees. These medieval poleyns also have winged guards that protect the outer sides of the leg. Made of polished, 16 gauge steel, these plate armour pieces have a riveted border and leather lining, the scalloped edges of which are red and peak out at the top and bottom of each steel poleyn. An adjustable brown leather buckle strap secures each armour piece to the leg. Sold as a matched pair, the Medieval Steel Knees are a necessary addition to any armoured ensemble and are perfect for medieval reenactments, Ren fairs, costuming, and LARP.
- Covers knees and outer side of legs
- Has leather lining and scalloped accent border
- Sold as a set of two
- Perfect for reenactment, costume use, and LARP
- Made from 16 gauge steel
- Inner Diameter/Width of Knee: 6.5 Inches
- Height: 7.25 Inches
- Circumference when Buckled: 18-22 Inches
There are no reviews yet.